If you didn't receive your vehicle history report after completing a payment, try the following steps:
1. Check your junk mail folder.
Sometimes emails from us can end up in your junk mail folder depending on which provider you use. If you haven't received an email with a copy of your report, it may be worth checking your junk mail folder.
2. Check your Bank or PayPal account to see if the transaction was successful.
Transactions from our website or mobile apps will show as cartaxcheck.co.uk. If the registration was entered incorrectly, or we don't have a report available, your payment will be refunded automatically.
3. Check you entered the registration correctly.
Make sure the vehicle registration was entered correctly and that the vehicle was found. If you are having problems, take a look at our support article here:
4. Email us
If you are still having problems, please contact us. Please include the following information to help us resolve your issue as quickly as possible.
- Vehicle registration
- Date of purchase
- Last 4 digits of the credit/debit card number used.
- PayPal account email address.